As an early member of our Deployment Team, you will have an outsized impact in defining and implementing Swoop’s technology – and evolving it going forward. You are the customer’s primary point of contact, working alongside product and DevOps engineers to create successful technical outcomes and to continuously improve our technology and processes.
Deploy, integrate, and support Swoop technology for customers: evaluate a customer’s environment, design a deployment plan, configure, test, and integrate Swoop. The role will test and develop Swoop technology, processes, and infrastructure when not engaged directly in customer-facing efforts. This role must be capable of operating with independence, driving outcomes aligned with a common product intent, working with customers’ technical and management teams.
- 3-5+ years experience in Information Systems, System Administration, Network Engineering, or Embedded Systems.
- Bring a highly analytical mindset to diagnose product issues, determine root cause, troubleshoot, implement fixes, and escalate when necessary
- Ability to operate independently with both technical and non-technical parties, in dynamically changing environments, bringing excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to develop, execute, refine, and improve operation plans, preferably technical in nature
- Technical understanding of networking architecture (layers 2-4)
- Code readability proficiency (Python, C, or Assembly)
- Ability and interest to travel as needed. Up to 50%, but requirements may vary
- Clearance – Active US Secret Security clearance or an ability to obtain
- Experience writing Python, C, or Assembly code.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following environments: Distributed Systems, Embedded Systems, Bare Metal environments, Hardware Virtualization
- Understanding and experience administering operating systems (RTOS, various Linux flavors, and Windows)
Swoop Search is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.