At Swoop we are creating a programmable future that harnesses the potential living within data, to program a secure, autonomous edge. We offer a platform of interoperable products to map, secure, and intelligently orchestrate device infrastructure at the edge. We are building a future in which critical infrastructure, smart grids, manufacturing, and supply chains are rapidly adaptive, where advancements are programmed into existing systems at a fraction of the cost.
Swoop values diverse backgrounds which create the evolving mold that is our team. We solve complex problems by bringing expertise and experience in genetics, linguistics, economics, mathematics, chemistry, biology, mechanical engineering, system design, and more.
At Swoop, we are driven by discovery. Be it the meaning within data, our next product innovation, or the missing link to our team, the foundation to all of this is – people. Joining as a Technical Recruiter, you will be instrumental in scaling and shaping our organization, directly impacting our success. From identifying and attracting new talent, to being a partner and extension of our hiring teams, to shaping creative, sustainable recruitment processes and programs for the future, the impact is limitless. If you believe organizations are only as good as its people, come join us.
- Manage multiple technical searches from creation to close, while being able to adapt and shift with changing priorities
- Take a deep interest and passion to understand hiring requirements, resulting in writing compelling job descriptions, developing strategic sourcing and engagement strategies, and building effective interview processes
- Operate as a talent advisor and partner to our CTO and hiring teams, managing intakes, providing pipeline updates, and talent recommendations
- Contribute to the growth, development, and improvement of Swoop’s recruiting practices, workflows, tools, and various programs
- Take analytical and data-driven approaches to influence decision making, improve inefficiency’s, and impact recruitment strategies
- Lead debrief sessions, manage interview feedback quality, and educate teams and individuals on interview best practices
- Foster strong candidate relationships, providing world class candidate experience regardless of the outcome
- 3+ years of technical full-cycle recruiting experience in-house or supporting technology companies.
- A successful track record of results, balancing multiple searches, in a fast-paced environment, bringing passion for sourcing, engaging, courting, and closing candidates
- Excellent knowledge and ability to implement passive talent strategies, talent mapping, metric tracking, and programs to build, convert, and scale hiring pipelines
- You have the ability to grasp technical topics and synthesize them into targeted hiring strategies and effective candidate communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You’re hardworking, intellectually curious, collaborative, love problem solving, and work with integrity
Swoop Search is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.